SAP Full Form: Systems, Applications, and Products
SAP full form is Systems, Applications, and Products. It is an ERP based. SAP is a software company being used in 40,000 companies in 180 countries.
Through such ERP software, the company manages the database workflow and customer relationship and also performs a lot of management and data-related work.
In the same way, the software provides end-to-end solutions and also works in finance, distribution, inventory, and works in many departments.
It is clear that SAP is an ERP software. ERP stands for (Enterprise resource planning). ERP is accounting software. Here is the complete program over the entire accounting.
Here multinational companies like Google, Microsoft, big companies like Amazon, which have branches in every country in every big city, have big offices.
And they want how to connect with to each of his branches through software. So that they can get the connectivity of each branch worldwide in one software and also make them easy to maintain.
So there is a lot of use of such SAP here. SAP is a great ERP software that can manage all this work easily. SAP is made by a German company.
The SAP process is very good where we can work on it through ERP. This is the best for engineering BSC, MCA & BCom students.
With these SAP courses, select according to your choice, you can take training in any one of them, which has a certification course.
Graduation in any field for SAP course should be BBA or MBA, then it gives more preferences.
Graduate postgraduate for SAP technicals should be from Computer Science and IT like BCA, B.Sc IT & Computer Science MCA.
Salary for this course?
In terms of salary, you can earn as a fresher from 25000 to 40000 and as your experience increases, so will the salary.
There is a lot of growth in the field of salary in this field and it is a very good job. In today’s date, many MNC company is offering a job to a certified SAPdeveloper.
There are two types of modules in SAP
1. function modules
- Human Resource Management(SAP HRM)
- human resource (SAP HR)
- production planning(SAP PR)
- Material management(SAP MM)
- Financial Supply Chain Management(SAP FSCM)
- Sales and Distribution(SAP SD)
- Project System SAP (SAP PS)
- Financial accounting and controlling(SAP FAC)
- Sap basis
- SAP security
- Advance business application programming(SAP ABAP)
- High-performance analytic application (SAP HANA)
- SAp Netweaver
- Information system management(SAP IS)
- Customer Relationship Management(SAP CRM)
- Exchange Infrastructure(SAP XI)
- SAP solution manager
Job opportunity for SAP
- Marketing & Communication
- Consulting Services and Customer Support
- Corporate operations
- Placement & Technology
- Human Resource
- Executive management
What can you become after taking the SAP course?
- Linux programmer
- Oracle developer
- Embed system engineer
- OBIEE consultants
- SPL Programmer
- Server administrator
- Digital marketing
- Cybersecurity professional
- Mobile engineer
- Business analysis
- Data scientist
- Cloud architect
SAP certification can also be taken online or offline.
1. Online – Udemy, urbranpro.com, Coursera,intellipaat, SAP learning hub.
2. Offline – Delphi computer Pvt Ltd, Pune, Litian innovate, Mumbai, victoria university Ahmadabad, WE excel educate Pvt.ltd, Chandigarh.